More than 50 people have sorted medical attention at Bor Hospital due to food poisoning. The patients ate a food suspected to be contaminated with salmonella bacteria during an event last evening.

Witnesses say the event was organised by Panthum Chol Riak to celebrate the completion of Chol Riak Building Complex in Marol Market. National Courier understands that one patient, a lady has subsequently died. The organiser is among the patients being treated.

Doctors at the hospital said they have been overwhelmed by the number of people seeking treatment at the same time. The state governor Philip Aguer went to see the patients yesterday and told them that the government particularly the State Ministry of Health shall investigate.

via NC

Advertisement