A controversial Anonymous social media account, Deng Freeman has named his list of the possible South Sudanese who are likely to be the next president of South Sudan.
With the #1 being the most likely and #20 being the least likely of them all, here we go:
1. Hon. Dr. Barnaba Marial Benjamin (The most likely and the most qualified).
2. Hon. Nhial Deng Nhial (highly likely for being the most groomed to become future president).
3. FVP, Taban Deng Gai (very likely for being the one with most bureaucratic access to J1)
4. Gen. Paul Malong Awan (very likely for being the most loved by the SPLA and by the general public).
5. Hon. Pagan Amum Okiech (Likely for being the most outspoken and a historical hero).
6. Dr. Majak Agoot (Likely for being the most ambitious outsider)
7. Gen. Thomas Cirilo (Less likely)
8. Dr. Lam Akol Ajaween (less likely)
9. Hon. Rebecca Nyandeng Garang (extremely less likely)
10. Hon. Deng Alor Koul (extremely less likely)
11. Hon. Telar Ring Deng (extremely less likely).
12. Gov. Joseph Bakosoro (Unlikely).
13. Hon. Michael Makuei Lueth (Unlikely)
14. Dr. Jok Madut Jok (Very unlikely)
16. Hon. Akol Koor (Very unlikely)
17. Dr. James Wani Igga (extremely unlikely)
18. Dr. Riek Machar Teny (extremely unlikely)
19. Hon. Alfred Ladu Gore (near impossible).
20. Captain Mabior Garang De Mabior (Impossible)
21. Hon. Deng A Freeman (Mony Achol is the surprise wildcard and the unrated possible president at this point)
There you have it… don’t ever say in the future that nobody had told you who the future president of SS would be. The whole list is now at the tip of your fingers to explore.
What are your thoughts on Deng’s list?
Source: Deng Free Man
HOT IN JUBA COMMUNITY